iCloud is a cloud storage and cloud computing services. iCloud provides various services to its users like iCloud Contacts, iCloud Photos, iCloud music and many more. These services can be used to transfer and store the contact, photos and music of your devices to your iCloud account. To store your photos and music on iCloud, you will need to have an iCloud account then you will need to login into your account and store all your photos into your iCloud account. This will help you to save your phone devices memory because it can be stored on cloud storage provided by the Apple Inc. to its users. This is very helpful to all the users of iCloud because once your store your Photos on iCloud you can easily retrieve your Photos from iCloud on any devices easily. Even if you lost your device you can easily retrieve and transfer the Photos from your iCloud account to any other devices.
iCloud Photo library works as the photo application to store your photos and videos securely into your iCloud account. In your iCloud Photo library you can upload the photos and videos, you can download stored photos and videos and you can even back up your photos and videos to your iCloud Photo library.
To upload the photos and videos to iCloud photo library from Apple device
- At first you will need to unlock your iPhone devices. Then you will need to search for the setting option on your iPhone OS devices. As you find the setting option, you will just need to tap on it to get it open.
- After you get the setting option opened on your iPhone device you will get to see lots of setting options over there. Among all those setting options you will need to search for the Photo and camera option. You will need to scroll down your device screen to see that option.
- As you find the Photos and camera option. You will just need to tap on it to open that setting option. As that get opened you will get to see three setting options over there that are “iCloud Photo library”, “Upload to my Photo stream” and “iCloud photo sharing”.
- Here you will need to enable the first option that is “iCloud Photo library” by clicking on the toggle button on the right side.
- As you enable this option all your iPhone devices photos and videos will be uploaded in to your iCloud Photo library. It will take some time depending upon the data you have on your iPhone devices.
- After you enable the option you will get to see two more options over there that are “Optimize iPhone Storage” and “Download and keep original”.
- If you select the first option that is “Optimize iPhone Storage” then it will automatically upload all your photos and videos of your iPhone to your iCloud Photo library when your iPhone’s storage is getting low. It store all high quality photos and videos to your iCloud Photo library account.
- And if you choose the second option that is “Download and keep original” then all your photos and videos of your iPhone will be store on your iCloud Photo Library and it will also remain on your iPhone.
These above steps will help you to upload your photos and videos to your iCloud Photo library and also helps you to manage your iPhone storage by uploading your all photos and videos to the iCloud photo library.
How To Set Up and Turn on iCloud Photo Library
- So, you will need to stay in the home page of your account after you sign in or open the iCloud photos. Then from the home page, you need to go for the screen where you will see all your uploaded photos. For that you will get the photos icon or button to reach that page.
- Then in photos tab/ page, you need to select the particular photo to be downloaded. You need to click on particular photo to select it and after selection you will find download button in top navigation bar or just the tool bar in your device.
- You can download single photo at a time and you can also download group of photos as mass download. You will need to search the area where the photos has downloaded.
- Basically, the downloaded item will be in download folder. It is better if you get chance to browse the download location.
These steps are the simple steps that will help you download form your uploaded photos in iCloud to your devices. This feature can be used in proper manner.