Apple Inc. has provided a service called iCloud to its users. iCloud is a cloud computing and cloud storage service provided by Apple Inc. If you want to use the iCloud from your computer browser then you can visit to this https://www.icloud.com link. This is the official or genuine link of the iCloud provided by the Apple Inc.
iCloud music library works as the music application to store your music securely into your iCloud account. In your iCloud music library you can upload your music and you can download stored music and you can even back up your music to your iCloud music library. Once you turn on your iCloud Music library on your device then you can easily access all your music collection across your iPhone, iPad, and iPod, Mac or PC
How to turn on iCloud music library from your iPhone or iPad or iPod
- At first you will need to unlock your iPhone or any other Apple devices. After this you will just need to search for the settings options on your device’s home screen. As you find the setting option, you will just need to tap on it to get it open.
- As the setting option gets opened now you will get to see lot more settings options over there. Among all those setting options you will need to search for the music option. You will need to scroll down your device screen to see that option.
- As you find the Music option. You will just need to tap on it to open that setting option. As that get opened you will get to see three setting options over there that are “show Apple music” and “add playlist songs” and “iCloud music library”.
- Here you will need to enable the third option that is “iCloud music library” by clicking on the toggle button on the right side.
- As it gets enable it will be ion Green color. Once your iCloud music library gets enabled it will turn on, on your device. Then you will be able to upload all your music in your iCloud Music Library.
These are the steps that will help you to turn on the iCloud music library form your iPhone or many other Apple devices like iPad, iPod and many more. Once you turn on the iCloud music library now you will be able upload and back up all your music into your iCloud account. It will help you to keep your music secure. You will also be able to download the stored music from iCloud music library to your device.
If you want to turn on the iCloud music library from your Mac device
- At first you will need to turn on your Mac. Now, you will need to open your iTunes app on your Mac. As soon as your iTunes get opened you will get to see a new frame on your mac.
- To turn on your iCloud music library you will first need to click on the iTunes menu option on the top left corner of the iTunes frame.
- As you click on this menu you will get to see lot more setting options over there like “About iTunes”, “Preferences”, “provide iTunes feedback”, “services” and many more.
- Among all those options you will need to select the second option that is “Preferences”. As you click on the Preferences setting options you will get to see new frame opened on your Mac screen that is the general preferences frame.
- In that frame you will need to select the iCloud Music Library option. After this you will get to see lots of more setting options below. You will need to setup the settings as per your need.
- After this you will get to see two button that are “Cancel” and “OK”. Here you will need to click on the second button that is “OK” button. After this your iCloud music library on your mac.
These are the step that will help you to turn on the iCloud music library on your Mac devices once you turn on the iCloud music library now you will be able to back up and upload all your music to your iCloud account and keep it secure.