iCloud is a popular cloud storage service for the Apple users. iCloud offers the various facilities like storing and sharing the various files including photos and videos between the computers and iOS devices, managing the lost phones and many others. Its very easy to create New iCloud Account after which you access all the features and services for free.
Steps To Create New iCloud Account
Creating an iCloud Account Using iOS (iPod, iPad or iPhone) Device
- Open “Setting” from menu in your device.
- You will see the various options in your screen. Choose “iCloud” by tapping on it. You will be now get to the iCloud menu of your device.
- If you are already logged in using your Apple ID, you should first log out of it. For that you need to click on “Sign Out”.
- Now after signing out, tap on the “Create a new Apple ID” option to begin the process for creating new icloud account.
- Provide your correct birth date information.
- Now type your name, then you need to provide your email address. Your email address will be used to create Apple ID. You also have an option to create a free iCloud address. You will be using the same address during logging in to your account.
- In the next step, you need to enter the password of your choice. Choose the strong password and confirm it by re-typing.
- Now, choose the 3 security questions and answer it. You should remember them as they will be useful later.
- Provide rescue email. It is optional.
- Agree the terms to complete the process successfully.
Creating an iCloud Account Through Computer
- Open your web browser and go to https://appleid.apple.com/account. You will see a form in your screen.
- Enter your email address in the appropriate box. The same email address will be used as your Apple ID.
- Now choose the strong password for your account and re-type it to confirm.
- Then enter various other information like your first name, last name and birth date.
- Choose any of the 3 security questions and answer it.
- After choosing your email preference, type the Captcha in the box.
- Check your email inbox as you will get email from iCloud which includes the code. After creating an account you will see the window in your screen where you will need to enter the code you received in your email. It is done to verify your account and you will be taken to the Account Management page.
You will successfully create new iCloud account if you have followed the above steps properly. Now you can use it to login to iCloud account and enjoy the services offered.