Apple introduced iCloud 2011. The service became so popular that today there are more than 728 million people who have created an account on it. It is widely used for its features such as file/documents backup, email service, Find My iPhone and various others. If you are also the IOS device users then you can also enjoy it. All you need to do is create a new account and begin with signing in. here we discuss about How to sign up for iCloud?
There are different ways you can sign up for iCloud. Here we provide you guidelines to create a new account in iCloud using your IOS device and Mac.
iCloud Mobile Sign Up Steps (Via iPhone and iPad)
- Sign Up from iOS device
- Open the “Setting” application from your iPad, iPod touch or iPhone.
- As you see the various options listed in your device, click on “iCloud” option.
- Look if your device is already signed in with icloud account. If so you should first sign out by clicking on the “sign out” option available in the bottom side of the page.
- Click on “Create a new Apple ID” option.
- Enter your birthdate and name.
- Enter the email address that you would like to use during the Sign In process. You also have an option to select Create a free email address.
- Enter the password that you want to keep for your ID.
- Select 3 security questions and answer it.
- Enter the rescue email address. (This is optional)
- Agree the terms and conditions by tapping on “Agree” button appear in your screen.
- The new account has been created as of now. Your device is already signed in with the newly created account.
- Start using the features offered.
- Sign Up from Mac device
- Open the Apple menu in your Mac device.
- You will see the various options under Apple menu. Find out the option “System Preferences” and click on it.
- Click on “iCloud”.
- Click on “Create new Apple ID” to get the Apple ID for using iCloud.
- Now you will be asked for the various necessary information such as your name and email address. You will also select the security questions and provide a password to the account.
- Check your inbox of the email address that you have provided. You are sent with the verification code in the mail. Use that code to verify the account.
Now, you can sign in to iCloud at any time from any place using the newly create account.