iCloud login steps or process id discussed further in this article so that you will not have to bare any trouble. iCloud is a subscription service for cloud-storage of Apple. iCloud is available on Windows, mac and iOS devices. It connects the user and the Apple devices which help in sharing of the photos, documents, contacts, locations, calendars and more with the acquaintances and family. It is easy to login into iCloud service. In order to login the iCloud, you have to create an account first. The steps to create an account as well as to log into the iCloud are as follows:
iCloud Login Steps
Using iPhone, iPad or iPod
- In order to log in to your iCloud account, you have to make sure that your device is running the latest software. If you are not sure about this, then go to the “Settings” of your device. After that, proceed to the “General” option and finally on “Software Update”. For this, you have to connect your device to the Wi-fi.
- If you already have the iCloud service on your device, then go to the “Settings” of your device.
- Inside the Setting menu, scroll down to select the “iCloud”.
- After you select the “iCloud”, under the iCloud Account Information, you can see the areas where you can insert your Apple ID and Password. Just put your Apple ID and your respective password in these fields.
- Now, you can sign in with the iCloud by tapping on the “Done” that you can find it at the top of the right corner of the screen.
Login from your Mac or Windows
- To log in to the iCloud from the Mac or PC, open any available browser in it.
- In the address browser of your browser, type the official website of iCloud: icloud.com and hit the enter key.
- Now, you will be directed to the iCloud Homepage where you can log in to your Apple ID. You can see two empty boxes, where you can put your email address and password below it. Put the email address of you iCloud in the first area, which is your Apple ID and put your respective password just below it.
- Just below the password entering area, you can see a checkbox that will keep you sign in. If you check that box, then you will be logged on to your email unless you sign out your email manually. It is better not to check the box as others can view and use your email if you had not signed out.
- After entering the email and the password, now you can click on the Arrow icon that is available to the right of the password inserting area or pressing the “enter” key. Now you are able to sign in and use your Apple ID through the iCloud login.
These are the very 100% working steps for icloud login. You will get logged in very fast if you follow these icloud login steps. Still if you have any queries related with icloud login steps then ask with us about it.