iCloud is a cloud computing service available to the iOS device users. Apple incorporation introduced it on October 2011. iCloud offers many features to its client. Among them iCloud eMail is one of the popular service. By using the iCloud mail, the users can receive, send and manage emails from the mailing application which are available on icloud.com. If you receive any mail on your account and if you make any changes in your folders or inbox, then it will be automatically updated on all your devices.
Even if the most of the users use iCloud on their iPad, iPhone or Mac, sometimes you might need to check your iCloud Mail inbox as they are far from their devices. You can complete the icloud email login process through any devices and for that you can follow these login steps.
iCloud Email Login Steps
- Make sure that you are properly connected to the Internet. Then open any of the available web browser and get to the icloud homepage.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password in the respective boxes to complete the icloud email login steps.
- After logging in to your account, you will be available to use the different features such as mail, calendar, reminders, contacts and others. To enjoy the Mail service, click on the “Mail” icon.
You must have an registered iCloud email address to use the service. Your Apple ID must end with @mac.com, @me.com or @icloud.com. Otherwise you will not be able to use iCLoud email service on iCloud.com so, having an Apple account does not mean that you have access to iCloud Mail. First of all you have to create the iCloud email account. Follow the following steps to create iCloud email account using your Apple ID.
Steps to Create your iCloud Email Account
- In your device, open the “Setting” menu and select iCloud on iOS or go to System Preferences and then select iCloud.
- Now choose the “Mail” option to “Turn on” Mail.
- Properly follow the instructions provided in your screen.
- Now, you will be access to iCloud email login.
After creating an account you will be now able to access iCloud mail from the “Mail” icon on iCloud. Remember that you have to turn on iCloud mail on each devices manually so that iCloud Mail can be accessed from all of your devices.