iCloud includes the feature such as Find My iPhone or iCloud Lock which helps the iOS device to lock their devices in case they get lost or stolen. iOS device can also be locked if the users forgets the necessary information and if the device is purchased by the new users. There are various ways for iCloud Bypass. However they will not do it for everybody. You will need to show them the original receipt if you have purchased it from others. You can access the Apples online service to find out in detail.
If you have bought the iPhone from the other people and if your phone is locked with an Activation Lock then the best way is contact them again and ask them to unlock the phone. If they are the original owner of the device then they will be able to unlock it easily in very short time. If you are able to meet the seller then they will need to sign in with the Apple ID and password and then unlock the iCloud Lock. However, if you are unable to meet them personally then ask them to follow the steps listed below.
Steps to Disable iCLoud Lock
- You can access the web link or tell who own the iphone to access the weblink https://www.icloud.com/#find
- Sign in using their Apple ID and Password.
- Click on All devices.
- Now click on the device that is to be unlocked.
- Click on the option and erase all content and setting.
- Now go on clicking the “Next” buttons.
- At last click on the “Remove from Account”.
If you are unable to contact the seller or if the above steps do not help you to iCloud Bypass Activation lock then you can try using the following method to use various features of iCloud locked iPhone.
- First of all you will need to change the DNS server in the Wi-Fi setting. So, from the Home button in your device, open “Wi-Fi Settings”. Then tap on “i” which is placed at the side of the WI-FI symbol. Put the DNS server as 184.108.40.206 or you can use other IP address.
- Then go back and then tap on “Activation Help”. Now you will be able to use the various features of the phone like watching videos, playing games, using the internet, mail and many other.
However, you want to completely Bypass iCloud activation lock permanently then follow the simple steps listed here.
Steps for iCloud Bypass
- Open the “Application” option in your device.
- Tap on “Crash Test 1”.
- Open the Wi-Fi setting.
- Tap on “i”.
- Choose the “Manual” over “http proxy” zone.
- After clearing the address bar.
- Randomly enter more than 15 characters. Enter “8888” ahead of Port.
- Hit Back and press “next“.
- Keep sliding to unlock. Then select the language. You should click the language button without taking rest for few minutes.
- Now you will be able to see the home screen and then you will get an access to the applications like Newsstand, Face Time and Phone. However you should remember that each time you open the apps, you will need to keep holding the Home and Power button and restart it.
The above steps have been successful in iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S and different iPhone 6 plus versions and iOS 9.1 & 9.2 and 9.3.