iCloud includes the feature such as Find My iPhone or iCloud Lock which helps the iOS device to lock their devices in case they get lost or stolen. iOS device can also be locked if the users forgets the necessary information and if the device is purchased by the new users. There are various ways for iCloud Bypass. However they will not do it for everybody. You will need to show them the original receipt if you have purchased it from others. You can access the Apples online service to find out in detail.
If you have bought the iPhone from the other people and if your phone is locked with an Activation Lock then the best way is contact them again and ask them to unlock the phone. If they are the original owner of the device then they will be able to unlock it easily in very short time. If you are able to meet the seller then they will need to sign in with the Apple ID and password and then unlock the iCloud Lock. However, if you are unable to meet them personally then ask them to follow the steps listed below.
Steps to Disable iCLoud Lock
- You can access the web link or tell who own the iphone to access the weblink https://www.icloud.com/#find
- Sign in using their Apple ID and Password.
- Click on All devices.
- Now click on the device that is to be unlocked.
- Click on the option and erase all content and setting.
- Now go on clicking the “Next” buttons.
- At last click on the “Remove from Account”.
If you are unable to contact the seller or if the above steps do not help you to iCloud Bypass Activation lock then you can try using the following method to use various features of iCloud locked iPhone.
- First of all you will need to change the DNS server in the Wi-Fi setting. So, from the Home button in your device, open “Wi-Fi Settings”. Then tap on “i” which is placed at the side of the WI-FI symbol. Put the DNS server as 220.127.116.11 or you can use other IP address.
- Then go back and then tap on “Activation Help”. Now you will be able to use the various features of the phone like watching videos, playing games, using the internet, mail and many other.
However, you want to completely Bypass iCloud activation lock permanently then follow the simple steps listed here.
Steps for iCloud Bypass
- Open the “Application” option in your device.
- Tap on “Crash Test 1”.
- Open the Wi-Fi setting.
- Tap on “i”.
- Choose the “Manual” over “http proxy” zone.
- After clearing the address bar.
- Randomly enter more than 15 characters. Enter “8888” ahead of Port.
- Hit Back and press “next“.
- Keep sliding to unlock. Then select the language. You should click the language button without taking rest for few minutes.
- Now you will be able to see the home screen and then you will get an access to the applications like Newsstand, Face Time and Phone. However you should remember that each time you open the apps, you will need to keep holding the Home and Power button and restart it.
The above steps have been successful in iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S and different iPhone 6 plus versions and iOS 9.1 & 9.2 and 9.3.
iCloud is a cloud computing service available to the iOS device users. Apple incorporation introduced it on October 2011. iCloud offers many features to its client. Among them iCloud eMail is one of the popular service. By using the iCloud mail, the users can receive, send and manage emails from the mailing application which are available on icloud.com. If you receive any mail on your account and if you make any changes in your folders or inbox, then it will be automatically updated on all your devices.
Even if the most of the users use iCloud on their iPad, iPhone or Mac, sometimes you might need to check your iCloud Mail inbox as they are far from their devices. You can complete the icloud email login process through any devices and for that you can follow these login steps.
iCloud Email Login Steps
- Make sure that you are properly connected to the Internet. Then open any of the available web browser and get to the icloud homepage.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password in the respective boxes to complete the icloud email login steps.
- After logging in to your account, you will be available to use the different features such as mail, calendar, reminders, contacts and others. To enjoy the Mail service, click on the “Mail” icon.
You must have an registered iCloud email address to use the service. Your Apple ID must end with @mac.com, @me.com or @icloud.com. Otherwise you will not be able to use iCLoud email service on iCloud.com so, having an Apple account does not mean that you have access to iCloud Mail. First of all you have to create the iCloud email account. Follow the following steps to create iCloud email account using your Apple ID.
Steps to Create your iCloud Email Account
- In your device, open the “Setting” menu and select iCloud on iOS or go to System Preferences and then select iCloud.
- Now choose the “Mail” option to “Turn on” Mail.
- Properly follow the instructions provided in your screen.
- Now, you will be access to iCloud email login.
After creating an account you will be now able to access iCloud mail from the “Mail” icon on iCloud. Remember that you have to turn on iCloud mail on each devices manually so that iCloud Mail can be accessed from all of your devices.
iCloud is very popular with more than 300 million users from all around the world. It is the cloud storage service mostly used for the sharing files and data between computers, Mac and iOS devices. After signing up for the iCloud, the user will be provided with the 5 GB of the storage facility offered for the free of cost. It can be used for storing Mail, Photo, Backup and others. However, sometimes it might not be enough for all the users. So, iCloud offers more storage capacity for such users. The extra storage more than 5 GB is not offered for free and the user needs to purchase it according to the iCloud Storage Cost.
The iCloud storage capacity can be upgraded by using iPhone, iPod, iPad or Mac. The user have an option to choose the iCloud Storage cost and capacity as of 50 GB, 200 GB or 1 TB. For upgrading the account, the user will need to pay monthly for the use of the service. It is very easy to upgrade for iCLoud Storage.
Steps to Upgrade iCloud Storage
Upgrade using iOS device (iPhone, iPad and iPod)
- Open the “Setting” in your device.
- Go to iCloud and then select Storage.
- Click on “Change Storage Plan” or “Buy More Storage”.
- Select Upgrade and then choose Buy.
- Provide your Apple ID Password.
- Go to Apple menu and then select System Preference.
- Go to iCloud and select Manage.
- Click on “Change Storage Plan” or “Buy More Storage”.
- Select Upgrade.
- Click Next.
- Provide Apple ID and Password.
Upgrade Using Personal Computer
- After opening iCloud for Windows, select “Storage”.
- Now select “Change Storage Plan” and then go to upgrade.
- Click Next.
- Provide Apple ID password.
- Select Buy.
After upgrading the account, the current existing storage plan is canceled and you will be provided with the bills of the new plan. You will be notified with the payment date for the new plan. The email will be sent to you every month before the 7 days of the storage plan is to be made. In case if you feel that you do not need more storage space any more, you are provided with the facility to go for the lower capacity storage plan. According to the new plan, your storage cost will also be changed and the bill will be presented to you according to that.
iCloud Storage Cost
The storage cost for iCloud users is different in different country. The cost for some of the popular countries are mentioned below.
||Cost for 50GB
||Cost for 200GB
||Cost for 1 TB
The above countries are only some of the popular country that has the maximum number of iCloud users. Likewise, there are many countries from all around the world to have the iCloud users. The storage cost differed in every country.